- Mary Harron’s American Psycho 2000 17/07/2015
- Wild Tales – 2014 – Damián Szifrón ( Pedro Almodóvar proudly presents… „Six People On The Verge Of A Nervous Breakdown”) 17/07/2015
- Inherent Vice – Paul Thomas Anderson – 2014 17/07/2015
- John Wick – Chad Stahelski – 2014 15/02/2015
- The Book of Life – 2014 – Jorge R. Gutierrez 14/02/2015
- Foxcatcher – Bennett Miller, 2014 14/02/2015
- Adam Wingard’s The Guest (2014) Let the right one in… or be careful who’s story you trust! 05/02/2015
- Allen Baron’ Blast of Silence – 1961 Criterion 04/02/2015
- God’s Not Dead – 2014 03/02/2015
- A Most Wanted Man – Anton Corbijn – 2014 01/02/2015
Love is passion. Obsession. Someone you can't live without. Someone you fall head over heels for. Find someone you can love like crazy, and will love you the same way back. Listen to your heart. No sense in life without this. To make the journey without falling deeply in love, you haven't lived a life at all. You have to try, because if you haven't tried, then you haven't lived.
Meet Joe Black
"'Cinema is an old whore, like circus and variety, who knows how to give many kinds of pleasure. Besides, you can't teach old fleas new dogs"
"We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And the Film Actors Guild are pussies. And Kim Jong Il is an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get f--ked by dicks. But dicks also f--k assholes - assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can f--k an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is that sometimes, they f--k too much, or f--k when it isn't appropriate... And it takes a pussy to show 'em that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves. Because pussies are only an inch and half away from assholes. I don't know much in this crazy, crazy world, but I do know that if you don't let us f--k this asshole, we're gonna have our dicks and our pussies all covered in shit!"
(Team America: World Police (2004))
Cele mai bine evaluate
Arhive etichetă: bridge on the river kwai
V-ar plăcea sa vedeți un film despre o evadare? Nooo… nu va faceți gânduri – nu e Prison Break. Va recomand cel mai intens thriller de inchisoare văzut vreodată, inspirat de fapte reale. Nu e Bridge on the River Kwai, Great Escape, Escape from Alcatraz sau The … Continuă lectura
Se făcea ca era anul 1969 – Westernul era mort, dar nu era încă îngropat! în acest an a apărut cel mai controversat (blamat și lăudat în același timp) și violent film al epocii sale, depășind cu mult Bonnie & Clyde (Arthur Penn) si Dirty Dozen (Robert Aldrich). Ghinionul a facut ca in același an sa mai apară și filmul lui George Roy … Continuă lectura